Once you have completed the purchase of your golf cart, driving it off the lot is a straightforward process. First, CustomDrive will ensure you have the necessary paperwork and documentation, including the bill of sale, registration, and any required permits or licenses. Next, our staff will offer guidance and training of how to use your new golf cart and what its maintenance and operation entails. You can take your cart with you, same day after all paperwork, financing and final inspections are completed on the cart. This can happen within minutes, right on the lot!
- CustomDrive strives to deliver within 24 to 48 hours of signing.
- Please note customizations may delay delivery time.
- A PDI (Pre-deliver Inspection) is conducted on every cart before releasing to the customer.
- Once the inspection and walk are completed with the customer present, CustomDrive will require two signatures.
- Trade in carts can be pick-up arranged at your home when we arrive with your new cart.
- Any additional paperwork and information is left with the customer upon competition.
- A final inspection is conducted at the delivery location with the customer present. This includes guidance and training of how to use their new golf cart and what its maintenance and operation entails.
- Carts are not street legal, customers will be required a trailer or another means of transportation to their home
- CustomDrive offers front door delivery!